COCHIN ARRIVAL– MUNNAR
- Arrive at Cochin, the gateway of Kerala, our cab and driver will there to meet and greet you.
- Proceed to Munnar to start your Kerala holiday in the heaven of peace and harmony.
- On the way visit Valara, Cheeyapara waterfalls and tea gardens
- Check into the resort and overnight stay
- At Woods
- This day sightseeing starts after breakfast.
- Mattupetty Dam (speed boating), Kundala lake (Pedal & Shikkara boating) and Eco point
- Top station or Eravikulam (Rajmala) National Park (based on the availability of time)
- Evening is optional to visit Blossom Park & tea museum.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- At Woods
MUNNAR –ALLEPPEY HOUSEBOAT
- After breakfast, proceed to Alleppey/Kumarakam.
- Set out on an enchanting overnight backwater cruise in traditional Kerala Houseboat
- While cruising in these floating luxury vessels, let your eyes enjoy the scenes in the Kerala countryside
- All meals including tea and snacks will be served on board.
- Overnight stay in the houseboat.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
ALLEPPEY - COCHIN DEPARTURE
- After breakfast, you can check out and proceed for departure
- On the way, you can enjoy Cochin sightseeing
- Fort Cochin, Mattanchetry, Jew town and local shopping based upon your return timings
- Our Cab will drop you
- Return back to your hometown with good memories of the Kerala trip.