COCHIN – MUNNAR
- Arrive at Cochin, the gateway of Kerala, our cab and driver will be there to meet you.
- Proceed to Munnar to start your Kerala holiday in the heaven of peace and harmony.
- On the way visit Valara, Cheeyapara waterfalls and tea gardens.
- Check into the resort and overnight stay
- Leaf Munnar
- This day sightseeing starts after breakfast.
- Mattupetty Dam (speed boating), Kundala lake (Pedal & Shikkara boating) and Eco point
- Top station or Eravikulam (Rajmala) National Park
- Evening is optional to visit Blossom Park & tea museum.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Leaf Munnar
MUNNAR – THEKKADY
- morning after breakfast drive from Munnar to Thekkady
- Afternoon boating in Periyar Lake.
- During the boat ride spot the wildlife animals
- Kathakali , Kalaripayattu(Martial Arts) are optional activities.
- Overnight stay
- Greenwoods, Private Pool
THEKKADY – ALLEPPEY
- After breakfast, proceed to Alleppey/Kumarakam
- backwater cruise in traditional Kerala Houseboat
- Traditional Kerala lunch.
- While cruising in these floating luxury vessels, let your eyes enjoy the scenes in the Kerala countryside.
- All meals including tea and snacks will be served on board.
- Overnight stay in the houseboat.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
ALLEPPEY - COCHIN DEPARTURE
- After breakfast, you can check out and proceed for departure
- Fort Cochin, Mattancherry, Jew town and local shopping based upon your return timings.
- Our Cab will drop you.
- Fly back to your hometown with good memories of the Kerala trip.