COCHIN – CHERAI
- Arrive at the gateway of Kerala, Cochin where our cab and driver will be there to meet and greet you
- beautiful stretches of lovely golden beaches of soft sand facing the Arabian Sea.
- Check in to the Resort
- Relax and enjoy the day on the beach.
- Overnight stay at Cherai.
- Cherai Beach Valley
CHERAI - MUNNAR
- Morning after breakfast proceed to Munnar.
- Start your Kerala holiday in the heaven of peace and harmony.
- On the way visit Valara, Cheeyapara waterfalls and tea gardens.
- Check into the resort and overnight stay will be arranged in the Munnar resort/hotel.
- At Woods
- This day sightseeing starts after breakfast. Sightseeing includes,
- Mattupetty Dam (speed boating), Kundala lake (Pedal & Shikkara boating) and Eco point.
- Afternoon visit to Top station or Eravikulam (Rajmala) National Park (based on the availability of time)
- Evening is optional to visit Blossom Park & tea museum.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- At Woods
MUNNAR – THEKKADY
- The morning after breakfast drive from Munnar to Thekkady.
- Enjoy the beautiful viewpoints on the way and check in to the hotel.
- Afternoon boating in Periyar Lake.
- During the boat ride spot the wildlife (elephants, Indian Gaur, Monkeys, Spotted deer etc.
- Kathakali , Kalaripayattu(Martial Arts) are optional activities.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Thekkady.
- Sandra Palace
THEKKADY – ALLEPPEY HOUSEBOAT
- After breakfast, proceed to Alleppey/Kumarakom.
- Set out on an enchanting overnight backwater cruise in traditional Kerala Houseboat after Traditional Kerala lunch.
- While cruising in these floating luxury vessels, let your eyes enjoy the scenes in the Kerala countryside.
- All meals including tea and snacks will be served on board.
- Overnight stay in the houseboat.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
ALLEPPEY - COCHIN DEPARTURE
- After breakfast, you can check out and proceed for departure
- Fort Cochin, Mattancherry, Jew town and local shopping based upon your return timings
- Our Cab will drop you
- Fly back to your hometown with good memories of the Kerala trip.