COCHIN – ATHIRAPALLY
- Arrive at Cochin, the gateway of Kerala, our cab and driver will be there to meet and greet you.
- 1. Vazhachal Waterfalls – 7 Km From Athirapally Waterfalls
- Thumboormuzhi Dam – 14 Km From Athirapally Waterfalls
- Overnight stay will be arranged in the resort/hotel.
- Casa Rio
ATHIRAPALLY - MUNNAR
- After breakfast proceed to Munnar start your Kerala holiday in the heaven of peace and harmony.
- On the way visit Valara, Cheeyapara waterfalls and tea gardens.
- Check into the resort and overnight stay will be arranged in the Munnar resort/hotel.
- This day sightseeing starts after breakfast. Sightseeing includes,
- Mattupetty Dam (speed boating), Kundala lake (Pedal & Shikkara boating) and Eco point.
- Afternoon visit to Top station or Eravikulam (Rajmala) National Park
- Evening is optional to visit Blossom Park & tea museum.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
MUNNAR – THEKKADY
- The morning after breakfast drive from Munnar to Thekkady.
- Enjoy the beautiful viewpoints on the way and check in to the hotel.
- Afternoon boating in Periyar Lake.
- During the boat ride spot the wildlife (elephants, Indian Gaur, Monkeys, Spotted deer etc.
- Kathakali , Kalaripayattu(Martial Arts) are optional activities.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Thekkady.
THEKKADY - KOVALAM
- Proceed to Kovalam
- Kovalam is one of the best beaches in India because of its natural location, a rocky promontory jutting into the sea and a beach that is rendered safe for sea bathing.
- Check-in at the hotel and enjoy the pristine beaches.
- Overnight stay in the Kovalam hotel.
KOVALAM POOVAR VISIT
- Poovar is one among the natural wonders where the Lake, River, Sea and Beach meet the land.
- sightseeing in the village which is embraced by a beautiful beach on one side and the backwaters on the other.
- Explore serene backwaters and opening out to the sea and a dream golden sand beach.
- Return to Kovalam for overnight stay.
KOVALAM - HOUSEBOAT
- After breakfast, proceed to Alleppey/Kumarakam.
- Set out on an enchanting overnight backwater cruise in traditional Kerala Houseboat after Traditional Kerala lunch.
- While cruising in these floating luxury vessels, let your eyes enjoy the scenes in the Kerala countryside.
- All meals including tea and snacks will be served on board.
- Overnight stay in the houseboat
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
ALLEPPEY - COCHIN DEPARTURE
- After breakfast, you can check out and proceed for departure. On the way, you can enjoy Cochin sightseeing which includes:
- • Fort Cochin, Mattancherry, Jew town and local shopping based upon your return timings.
- Our Cab will drop you
- • Fly back to your hometown with good memories of the Kerala trip.