COCHIN – MUNNAR
- Arrive at Cochin, the gateway of Kerala, our cab and driver will there to meet and greet you.
- Proceed to Munnar to start your Kerala holiday in the heaven of peace and harmony.
- On the way visit Valara, Cheeyapara waterfalls and tea gardens.
- Check into the resort and overnight stay will be arranged in the Munnar resort/hotel.
- At Woods
- This day sightseeing starts after breakfast. Sightseeing includes
- Mattupetty Dam (speed boating), Kundala lake (Pedal & Shikkara boating) and Eco point.
- Top station or Eravikulam (Rajmala) National Park
- Evening is optional to visit Blossom Park & tea museum.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- At Woods
- After breakfast proceeds to Kerala backwaters.
- Check in to the backwater resort.
- fishing & Small boat cruises can be chosen as optional activities
- Overnight Stay in the resort
- Pagoda Aleppey
ALLEPPEY - COCHIN DEPARTURE
- After breakfast, you can check out and proceed for departure.
- On the way, you can enjoy Cochin sightseeing
- Fort Cochin, Mattanchetry, Jew town and local shopping based upon your return timings.
- Our Cab will drop you
- Return to your hometown with good memories of the Kerala trip.